ahhhh that filter settings!!!

  • Gervais Fillion
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 17, 2013
      hi all members
      i have a question:

      i just changed my filter from m/450 too m/1000 to see what we result by
       curiosity and i received a message at the monitor and that is what i copy on
      top of my message,

      those coordinate: r/48.,,,,,,, what are they??
      the r/48 ,,,, where a position in degrees (excuse me i did not copy them)

      it seems that i have another line somewhere added at the end of my m/1000

      can you help,please if you have a visual it would help too

       thanks
       gervais
      ve2ckn

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 17, 2013
          thanks Lynn
          i will check the link
          73
          gervais

          To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 17, 2013
            Lynn
            can i just keep
            m/300 as filter without the other ,,,,,,range with the ME ?

            i read what i could understand in the wiki and dont see anything about it

            desactivate the automatic,,,,at least i did not understood how to do it.

            can you gave me a help Lynn?
            thanks
            Gervais

            To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 17, 2013
              To disable the automatic m/ filter, simply set Configure / General / Range to zero (0).  Note that this will also disable all other range-based automatic filters described on the wiki.

              But then again, why not just set the range value to what you want and get rid of your explicit m/300 additional filter term?

              To see the complete filter as it is generated by APRSISCE/32, bring up Enables / View Logs / Filter and scroll to the bottom.

              PS.  Note that the Configure / General / Range is in 1/10 mile units so to get an m/300, you'd set the Range value to 1860.

              To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com