Messages

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 12, 2010
      Good Morning Lynn:
      Is it possible to view all messages that are sent and received it your
      listening area like with ui-view, when I click on messages I would like
      to see activity in my area

      Rick
      Message 32 of 32 , May 24, 2014
        Can you locate the APRSIS32*.LOG files that should be in the directory from which you run APRSIS32.EXE?  I'd like you to e-mail them to me at KJ4ERJ@... and I'll see what I can make of them.  It appears that you're not even getting a connection to the APRS-IS, at least, that's my guess.

        Does it say APRS-IS OK in the upper left corner?

        On 5/24/2014 7:17 PM, Kevin Harper hexbeam1@... [aprsisce] wrote:
        Hi my call sign is 2m0onw
        And I use windows 7
        Tnx Kevin

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 25 May 2014, at 00:04, "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        What callsign-SSID are you using for this testing? And can you describe
        your station setup?