WIKI Issues

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30 4:34 PM

      I am experiencing issues getting on the WIKI am getting redirected to a cloudfront.net Amazon site. Although thats not working so I just have the browser sat wating.

      Not sure if I have a virus, the WIKI has a virus, or if it’s due to a failed server trying to give me an advert.

      This is happening on other sites as well but not all. And it’s the same address that I am being redirected to

      Can someone with the ability to check without possibly getting infected check things out on the WIKI.

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

    • M1ARF
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30 4:47 PM
        Works ok for me.

        Derek M1ARF

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30 5:30 PM

          Ok thanks for that. Not for me so I need a reinstall it seems

          For info I am getting redirected to a site d3g0gp88917kc0.cloudfront.net

          Seems all my anti virus and malware has failed. I am currently blocked from some site due to it

          Lookis like a complete reinstall to get rid of it

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30 5:54 PM
            Steve, I can get to the wiki no problem, but both links you gave for cloudfront will not load. Hope that helps?

            Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry