BitBit Error with APRSIS32

  • Jerome Lofton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010

      Lynn,

      Occasionally, I am getting a "BitBit Failed at line 5931 Error 6" pop-up.

      However, when I click "OK, the error message goes away and the program resumes working normally.

      Regards,
      Jerome
      WD4CWG

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
        Jerome Lofton wrote:

        > Occasionally, I am getting a "BitBit Failed at line 5931 Error 6" pop-up.
        >
        > However, when I click "OK, the error message goes away and the program
        > resumes working normally.

        That error occurs when the program cannot access the display. I'm
        guessing that you're on a laptop? It happens to me when I close the lid
        or suspend/resume the machine. The program actually tries to update the
        screen before the video card has re-initialized.

        I removed that popup when the error matches the one generated by that
        situation. Hopefully I'll get some time later this week to polish up
        the configuration of the KISS TNC and NMEA GPS support so I can get the
        next release out the door.

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ
      • Jerome Lofton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010

          Lynn,

          That makes sense ... I think I noticed the errors after I entered the password to unlock the screen saver after it had been idle for a while.

          Thanks,

          Jerome
          WD4CWG