Station Information

  • Bob Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2013
      Before I give another party erroneous or incomplete information, will someone please give me a clear description of the meaning of the line in the station information that might read "LclRF[1]RemRF". I think I know but don't want to mislead someone.
      --

      BobHarris (K9UDX)
      Longmeadow Bradford Torrey CD

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2013
        (Wiki fodder follows, just don't ask me where it should go in the Wiki)

        LclRF[1] means the station was heard on an RF port with a single hop used.

        RemRF means that the station was heard from a non-RF (-IS) port but did not have any form of TCPIP in the path.  This indicates that the station is on RF via some other IGate.

        Internal means that the station was heard Internally and should only appear on ME or My objects.

        LclDigi[n] means the station was observed in the used portion of the path of a packet received on an RF port and N is the count of packets heard that way.

        3rd means the station was heard in the payload of a 3rd party packet

        IGATE[n] means the station was seen after a q-Construct and N is the count of packets heard that way.

        TCP means a packet from the station was seen with some form of TCPIP in the path.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 6:44 AM
            I'd suggest:

            It currently states:
            > Clicking on a station brings up information about that station
            > Station Callsign
            > The stations comment field
            > Time since last position beacon and how that beacon was heard

            Robert Giuliano
            KB8RCO