Different Maps

  • k6kusman
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 1, 2013

      Is there a way to intergrate google maps into the display?. I like using the hybrid maps and was just wondering if it can be done.
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 1, 2013
        Yes, a simple purge wouldn't have helped because both tile sets were pointing to a single directory.  They'd just have mixed again if/when he switched tiles back to Original for a while.

        On 10/1/2013 3:27 PM, Mark Petiford wrote:
        Looks like Lynn took care of it with his XML edit instructions. Disregard my message.

        Mark
        KE6BB