Re: RE: [aprsisce] Adding additional symbols

  • Robert Bruninga
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 30, 2013
      In 2 decades, this is a refreshing idea. I wonder if we could use a
      "C" overlay on the house symbol and define that as a CLUB. What would
      it look like?

      Bob

    • Tony VE6MVP
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 2, 2013
        At 12:43 PM 2013-10-02, kb2m@... wrote:
        Ok. And there is my answer. To function as a SATGATE the way I want I will just run in receive-only mode. I knew I was missing something. Now I will try to get the D710 working the same. Thanks for the help Lynn...

        FWIW I'm using UISS to do my sat gating which is designed for the job.   It requires that you use AGWPE and that you remember to put the TNC into Packet mode.   I sent the UISS author the requested $$$s to get the extra features which were needed.

        Off topic to this mailing list but I'd be interested if anyone has done some reasonably objective tests comparing the D710 to other TNCs such as the KPC3+ in a tough environment like satellite work.

        Tony