Dev and Releases

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013

      I am starting to think there should be a shorter delay between Development and Release versions.

      The current release version is over a year old, and much has happened since then.

      Can we say after a month of a Development version being out and no reported problems, it goes to a release version?

      We can hold two download versions on the wiki. Old and proven, and a newer that seems to work ok version.

      And barring a major disaster it’s easy enough, for a version to be sent out to downgrade.

      Just a though, my Brian cell came up with. (it’s a Brain cell, he likes to be called Brian)

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner