RE: [aprsisce] OSM level 19

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013

      Top line in the news.

      Another similar question, is it possible to use higher levels even if they can't be fetched using APRSIS32? I would have to check again but I have some 19 and 20 for a unique tile set and I think I could not use them with APRSIS32.

      After thinking about that, it may be a limit in the XML (I seem to remember wanting to limit level changes along time ago). I'll have to look at that again with the latest version.

      Thanks!

      Best regards,
      Fred N7FMH