OSM level 19

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013
      Hi Lynn,

      I noticed OSM has announced they are rendering to zoom level 19 now. Will
      you be expanding the downloadable levels as well?

      Thanks!

      Best regards,
      Fred N7FMH
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013
        Got a link? I didn't catch that announcement.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013

          Top line in the news.

          Another similar question, is it possible to use higher levels even if they can't be fetched using APRSIS32? I would have to check again but I have some 19 and 20 for a unique tile set and I think I could not use them with APRSIS32.

          After thinking about that, it may be a limit in the XML (I seem to remember wanting to limit level changes along time ago). I'll have to look at that again with the latest version.