Re: [aprsisce] BalloonFoxHunt RDF

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2013
      On 9/23/2013 2:56 PM, pa3bnx@... wrote:
      For now I heard someone say APRSIS32.

      needs adjustable colors for the bearing lines.

      Is coloration information included in the DF packet spec?  I'm not in a position just now to look it up.

      Or should I just randomize it and allow it then to be customized similar to what is done with track line colors?

    • pa3bnx
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2013

         Hello Every Body,

        No the colors of bearing lines  are not of the APRS specs.

        But it would be nice if we could adjust the bearing line DF  colors from a menu in APRSIS32

        So the bearing lines could be adjusted according the visual

        needs of the APRSIS32 vieuwer

        So just static color adjustments for bearing lines/segment

        for all DF plotted active Objects

        We appreciate very much the Brightness Dim function hi already.

        Maybe it's already good enough to set the bearingline fore color in the

        XML file.

        You also heard of the APRSIS32.XML read option from

        commandline starts ?

        I would like to have an option like

        aprsis32.exe "D:\aprsis32.exe\aprsis32.xml"

        So everything stays the same

        But if I want to start APRSIS32.exe from Visual Basic

        I could do that like

        Call SHELL ("D:\APRS|Aprsis32.exe "d:\APRS\Aprsis32.xml",vbNormalFocus)

        I do not want it to use another XML some where else on harddisk

        But I want the APRSIS32.exe to find it's default XML

        Normally my software resides in a different map then APRSIS32 does.

        Just see what I mean

        Start cmd

        then type

        d:\

        D:\APRSIS\APRSIS32.exe

        Now it starts fresh.

        I want to start it with the normal XML file

        73's

        PA3BNX

        Lodewijk Baars

        Rhenen