OT Balloon tracking help required

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013

      I realise Krzysztof SQ5NWI is on the case with this, But any Swedish, Danish or Polish Amateurs who can use FL-Digi and have 70cm USB capability, can they help track a balloon which will hopefully come back in range of stations this evening.

      Tracking: 434.500 MHz, USB, DominoEX 16

      By the way ANSRVR has a balloon group which we use to chat on, it also receives automated balloon launch alerts.

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:ansrvr

      Normal service resumed

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM