Re: Port Config - Baud rate

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      The RF Baud rate is not currently used in APRSISCE/32.  When I finally get around to doing cross-port repeating, I will be using that to control flow rates, but currently is is only displayed and is not settable nor does it affect any operation of the software.

      The over-the-air baud rate is set within UZ7HO's Soundcard Modem program.

      PS.  Responding to the group so others can learn from your question.

      On 9/13/2013 10:48 AM, Selwyn Staples wrote:

      Good Day,

      Your assistance would be appreciated with regard to  changing the baud rate from 1200 baud to 300 baud for HF.  [10.147.6MHz iGate]

      [UZ7HO Soundcard Modem -  AGW Localhost /8000]

      The default seems to be set at 1200 baud, and I am unable to get it to accept 300 baud for HF. How can I rectify?

      Regards,

      Sel.

      [zs6ss]