Re: [aprsisce] passcodes

  • Larry Overcast
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013
      Carl,

      Send a request to aprsisce-owner@ yahoogroups.com

      I believe that's the correct procedure.

      Larry Overcast
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 8, 2013, at 3:37 PM, Carl Rippe <kc4flt@...> wrote:

      I just got an acceptable PC to host the internet services, I do need pass codes for two calls  WD4ROJ and KC4FLT the first being the Enterprise Amateur Radio Society (EARS) call and the other is mine.
      There is not a link on any pages that I have found for requesting this - I do not have my original messages for joining the group though....
      73
      Thanks,
      Carl KC4FLT

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013

        That’s correct Larry, requests for passcodes should got to the email address you stated.

        I have however dealt with Carls request.

        Hopefully without sending the codes to the whole group, yes I made that slip up once

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013

            I saw your request and responded with a passcode about an hour ago, if you did not get it I will resend

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013
              An email link is provided on this page:

              Best regards,
              Fred N7FMH