Re: [aprsisce] passcodes

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013
      Have you checked the Wiki?  See the really bold (and even blinking) hint at:

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/downloads

      And especially see:

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:passcode

      On 9/8/2013 5:37 PM, Carl Rippe wrote:
      I just got an acceptable PC to host the internet services, I do need pass codes for two calls  WD4ROJ and KC4FLT the first being the Enterprise Amateur Radio Society (EARS) call and the other is mine.
      There is not a link on any pages that I have found for requesting this - I do not have my original messages for joining the group though....
      73
      Thanks,
      Carl KC4FLT

    • Larry Overcast
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013
        Carl,

        Send a request to aprsisce-owner@ yahoogroups.com

        I believe that's the correct procedure.

        Larry Overcast
        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013

          That’s correct Larry, requests for passcodes should got to the email address you stated.

          I have however dealt with Carls request.

          Hopefully without sending the codes to the whole group, yes I made that slip up once

          Steve Daniels

          Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

          Torbay Freecycle  Owner

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013

              I saw your request and responded with a passcode about an hour ago, if you did not get it I will resend

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013
                An email link is provided on this page:

                Best regards,
                Fred N7FMH