Re: [aprsisce] New User APRSIS32

  • Larry Overcast
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2013
      You've probably done this but I thought a reboot of Kpc was needed after setting to kiss mode initially.

      Larry Overcast
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 7, 2013, at 12:47 PM, "michaeltherrien55" <mike.n1md@...> wrote:

      Transitioning from UI-View.
      Configured APRISIS32 with no problem for Internet spots.

      Have radio attached to KPC-3+.

      TNC is in KISS mode.

      I believe I have configured the port correctly for KISS in software.

      No transmit over RF.

      Looked at Wiki, archives here but baffled.

      Would appreciate any help.

      73

      Mike, N1MD

    • michaeltherrien55
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2013
        And just before you posted, I thought about that!

        And now all is well.

        Thanks!!

        Mike, N1MD