Re: [aprsisce] RE: New uz7ho modem version

  • Denis
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2013
      Don,

      Started the new version this morning and it is talking to my APRIS32.

      Denis

      On 09/02/2013 10:53 AM, Don Poaps wrote:

      I have to revert to the old one. New one see packet but nothing is imported into Aprisis32.

      Don va7dgp

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2013-09-02, at 8:35 AM, <ncs050@...> wrote:

      Steve,

         Thank you.  The older version seems to crash at least once per week (under WINE) under very heavy loads.

      http://aprs.fi/info/graphs/a/K6SJC-1

      I'll let you know how the new version does.

      73,

      Guy - W6MSU

      http://twitter.com/w6msu

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       New Version of UZ7HO soundmodem for those that use it.

       <http://uz7ho.org.ua/packetradio.htm>

      John WB2OSZ has release a pre BETA version of his Dire Wolf modem as well.

      But he has not put a link on his download page, So I need to check that I can post a link.

      The new version has multiple modem capability

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2013

        Looks like another release of UZ7HO Soundmodem this version incorporates John  WB2OSZ idea of single bit error correction

        I needed to delete the config file before it would work properly.

        Was going to upload the link but it seems it has been pulled from the site

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2013

          UZ7HO sound modem version 0.52b now available