Re: [aprsisce] Alternate frequency for APRS?

  • Joseph Pistritto
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2013

      Often people here use 144.41 as an alternative to 144.39 for specific events.  My club does that while supporting bike rides and we run an igate so people can watch on aprs.fi

      On Aug 22, 2013 10:42 AM, "Russell Blair" <russell_blair86@...> wrote:

       Is there an alternate frequency for APRS traffic othen than 144.390. Hear in Dallas it's so full of APRS traffic the low power station cant find a spot to Tx in because of all the Hi power station. So if I put a TT4 on my HT at running 5W, it tuff it get in, So anyone know of a alternate frequency that is or can be used for low power stations.??

      Russell NC5O

      " IN GOD WE TRUST "
      " Skype-Russell.Blair "
      "God's law is set in stone..everything else is negotiable."
    • Armour, Randy (WS)
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2013

        Reference:

        http://www.aprs.org/APRS14499.txt