Re: [aprsisce] Argent Data T3-Micro Initial Look Update

  • Mark Petiford
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 21, 2013
      Yes, you are right, Robert.  As an engineer for over 40 years, I wanted good detailed information about how my products were or were not performing.  I will write up a detailed report door them tomorrow.  I thank you for reminding me.

      Mark
      KE6BB

      Sent from my iThingie.

      On Aug 20, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Rob Giuliano <kb8rco@...> wrote:

      I would still contact Argent - not to place blame or get any money back, but to see if others have had the problem....