Re: [aprsisce] Argent Data T3-Micro Initial Look Update

  • Bob Harris
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 21, 2013
      I concur with Robert. Scott would like to know about problems with his products. Only through user feedback can he learn what needs improving.

      On 8/21/2013 12:06 AM, Rob Giuliano wrote:

      I would still contact Argent - not to place blame or get any money back, but to see if others have had the problem and if they know of any causes (particularly in "sensitive wiring") and/or so that they could add comments to any WIKI or manuals to help others.

       Even if it is static, an added comment of the sensitivity could save someone else from your issue!
      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO

      --

      BobHarris (K9UDX)
      Longmeadow Bradford Torrey CD

    • Mark Petiford
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 21, 2013
        Yes, you are right, Robert.  As an engineer for over 40 years, I wanted good detailed information about how my products were or were not performing.  I will write up a detailed report door them tomorrow.  I thank you for reminding me.

        Mark
        KE6BB

        Sent from my iThingie.