Re: [aprsisce] New poll for aprsisce

  • Colin XSD
    Message 1 of 171 , Aug 20, 2013
      Thanks Lynn, I’m getting the Data now when I’ve enabled the Log Smile

      73, Colin M0XSD.

      Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] New poll for aprsisce

      Enables / View Logs / NMEA and check Enable in the menu of that window.  Monitor for 2-10 seconds and then you'll probably want to disable the log again.

      PS.  The above information is from memory as I don't have a GPS-configured instance available at the moment.

      On 8/20/2013 3:43 PM, kc8sfq@... wrote:
      Hi there,
      How do I determine what my gps's (several) are outputting?
      My most active instance of APRSIS32 plots my position, shows the Sat's on the bottom bar, displays time (apparently from the birds since it disappears when I turn the GPS off)

      From this, I'm guessing, GGA, GSA, GSV, ZGA
      Without guessing, how do I make sure?
      Thanks and 73, KC8SFQ, Ron
      +++++++++++++++++++

      > I am trying to see the percentage of GPS device that output the following
      > NMEA sentences................

    • Rob Giuliano
      Message 171 of 171 , Aug 20, 2013
        All 5 of my GPS send the messages listed.
        Other sentences sent by my
            All 5 alos send:
             GLL
            VTG