License change and new call sign

  • kk4khk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      I've had just a little time to pay with ARPS software.
      Can someone please tell me how to either change my profile call or how to remove my old call so I can input my new Extra Class call?
      I'm still seeing my old call when I open the software even though I've created my new call?
      Thanks
      Alex KV4PW
      Roanoke,VA
    • ltdoc
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
        I assume you clicked 'Configure' and changed your call sign in the appropriate box?
        - 'Doc

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
          Configure / General and set MyCall-ssid to your new callsign. You'll
          need a new Passcode to go with it as well.

          You may also need to close and restart the client after Accepting the
          Client Configuration changes to have it show up everywhere.