Re: [aprsisce] Message eavesdrop filters

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2013
      Not at the current time.  Message eavesdropping is currently all or nothing.

      I run a separate instance to eavesdrop on all APRSISCE/32 user messages to provide Unsolicited Remote Help at times.  My -AL instance is a full feed (equivalent to your country view) and offers an IS-Server port to which my -AP connects with just a u/APWM*/APWW* Add Filter.  The -AP instance eavesdrops on everything (which incidentally picks up all the ANSRVR traffic too...)

      On 8/12/2013 4:59 PM, Adam Mahnke wrote:
      Hey Lynn, and anyone else that may know how to do this.

      I have a couple of instances that are using full country view filters. I like to eavesdrop on messages from my area, and one of my instances is IS only. Is there a way to apply a filter of say m/50 to eavesdropping so I don't get the full country/world feed of messages, but can still pick up on local things? I accomplish this at home with a simple RF filter, which picks up most of it.

      Thoughts?

      Adam
      KC2ANT