Re: [aprsisce] Changing Telemetry Labels

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2013
      On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Greg d Isringhaus
      <g.isringhaus@...> wrote:

      > How does one go about changing the label names for telemetry? Like I want
      > to change my project name from "Battery State Tracking" to something of my
      > choice. Also I would like to change the labels of "Battery" and "Charging/AC".
      > I looked in the xml file and didn't see anything.

      APRSISCE/32 does not yet show any telemetry information, so labels
      within the program are not much use yet.

      However external sites will show telemetry, including the labels,
      units, coefficients, and bit states... If you enable telemetry in
      APRSISCE/32, you're stuck with what Lynn has hard coded into the
      program. The program will send the definitions when it determines that
      it needs to, again hard coded into the program.

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:telemetry

      Here's a link to a description of how the APRS protocol defines
      telemetry... it's an excerpt from the APRS101 document to which one
      should always refer for basic information about APRS, if you have lots
      of stamina!

      If you have a device that allows you to send your own telemetry,
      you'll need to know the above information.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2013

        http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=Telemetry#Telemetry_Equations.2C_Units.2C_Parameters.2C_and_Labels

        > If you have a device that allows you to send your own telemetry,
        > you'll need to know the above information.

        My link went AWOL on me, so there it is pasted in where it escaped from!