Making a JT65 object

  • Greg d Isringhaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 11:03 AM
      Is this only available if using the JT65-HF program or is this compatible with the new WSJT-X v1.1? I find the original program to decode and work better than JT65-HF. Let me know which one it works on.

      Greg D Isringhaus - KØGDI
    • ldeffenb
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10 5:56 AM
        IIRC, I simply rummage JT65's .CSV log file. This file MUST have the following header as the first line:

        Date,Time,QRG,Sync,DB,DT,DF,Decoder,Exchange

        If the new WSJT-X has the same log file, you're in business. If not, maybe there's a file from which similar information can be extracted.

        I haven't done JT65 in a while (since my 706's finals gave out), so I also haven't looked at the newer WSJT.

        PS. If you have a JT65 object generator enabled, you should be able to see detailed information in the JT65 trace log if you enable it.