RE: [aprsisce] Smartphone GPS, NEMA source

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
      Both of my watches sync to Colorado! ;)

      I thought of this but not all apps can connect to the OT3 varieties. For instance, along with APRSISCE, I use PocketDrake (Geocaching). PocketDrake can only connect to the internal GPS. I did think of not connecting APRSISCE to the internal GPS but if the satellite data is on the screen and then disappears it tells me that my position my be worse.

      I am just thinking though this and a few other things while I work towards finishing a portable station.

      Thanks!
      Fred N7FMH