Re: [aprsisce] Can't edit configure > ports > TS2000

  • Thomas Hole
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2013
      Thanks Lynn, this is the answer I was looking for.

      Sent while mobile.

      On Jul 25, 2013, at 12:00, "Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      There is only one callsign-SSID and one comment in APRSISCE/32. They
      are configured under Configure / General (and the latter redundantly
      under Configure / Status and Configure / Beacon / Comment). The
      disabled display of them under the APRS-IS and RF port configuration
      dialogs is a red-herring (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring)
      left over from when I was originally considering individual
      configuration by port. Instead, I recommend running separate instance
      for each RF port that you want to run. There are reasons for this that
      have been posted in previous threads in this group.

      Whatever you have set in Configure / General will be used on all
      configured ports. Eventually the confusing dialog elements will be removed.

      Lynn (D) _ KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32