Test message from APRSIS32 via IS

  • Mark Petiford
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23 10:59 AM
      I was just wondering if sending a message to aprsisce@yahoogroups.com would post to this group.  I have send one from my IS only instance, so now waiting to see if it shows up.  Not sure what the subject will be.

      Mark
      KE6BB
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23 11:25 AM
        The message has to be sent from the email address used to sign up. Or else anyone could end it a message and spam us all.

        Best regards,
        Fred N7FMH

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23 11:57 AM
          Duh!  Yes, that explains it, Fred.  ...and it works, too!  I didn't get a post!

          (Head hurting from slapping it).