Re: [aprsisce] Two port question

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 18 9:40 PM
      Second guess would be filter.  I know I've set the value of 50 in >Config >General "Range" box thinking 50 km only to find it isonly 5 km.

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 19 3:48 AM
        Thanks guys!!!..The filter range was the key..increased it and all kinds if stations show up on the map...thanks,Mark..N5AZQ.

        Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 11:40 PM

        Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:58 PM

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 19 5:24 AM
          Not sure I'd have come up with that, I turn my range to 0 and use area filters.

          Glad you got it working again :)

          Adam
          KC2ANT

          To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com