Satellite window

  • Thomas Hole
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2013
      I accidentally closed my satellite window. How do I get it back?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2013
        Control-O (Orbits) with the main window focused.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2013
          THanks Lynn.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17, 2013
            Find the satellite (Ctrl-F), right-click and select MultiTrack. And that should do it.

            Best regards,
            Fred N7FMH

            I accidentally closed my satellite window. How do I get it back?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 17, 2013
               Nevermind!