TEST PSE IGNORE

  • kb8uih88
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      TEST Ignore Please....I am trying to delete an unwanted email address from the list and can't unless I receive the message from the list with the unsub message at the bottom.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013

        Send a message with the subject Unsubscribe to the following email address

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner