RE: [aprsisce] Re: Random stations in my garden

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013

      Well usually stations turn up and then fade out, but this person updates once an hour and is still there so maybe he has actually setup with my location for some reason

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013
        Unless you've moved to Wisconsin, I don't think so.

        Can you bring up a FilterTest and put in b/KC9EGS for me?  I'd like to know what packets you're getting.  Also, in his Station Information popup, does it say anything about any (NNN Bad)?  I don't remember which line this shows up on, but if you hit Control-C with the popup focused, it should copy all of the text into the clipboard for e-mailing.

        -RICE RESERVOIR
        UI-View32 V2.03

        Sym: WX Service (/_)
        Temp: 81ºF
        Wind: 0mph S (Gust:0)
        Rain(in): 0.00/hr 0.13/24h 0.13(today)
        Bar: 29.74in Hum: 76%
        Unit: UnknownP(-RICE)

        App: UIview 32 bit (25N)
        Cap: IGATE,MSG_CNT=1,LOC_CNT=32
        198/224 Paths (9Kb)
        Packet(2m2s):W9SM-1 NNW 38.0mi KC9EGS
        I+G: 4+4 25+22 30+21 35+25 43+15 40+13 19+10 19+8
        FromME: 1312mi NNW (340º)
        GridSquare: EN55cn
        4533.77N 08946.12W
        Time: 00-08 00:10:00z
        2013-07-08 00:06:50 (1m59s)
        TCPIP*
        IGATE[4] TCP RemRF

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013

          I sent a message and the station has now gone, prior to that it was updating once an hour. I have put a filter in but not sure if that will show much now