Re: [aprsisce] Weather Stations

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 30, 2013
      As I suggested, remove all of the non APRS-IS servers from that software's configuration.  You said you have 5 listed, only 2 of which are APRS-IS.  List only rotate.aprs2.net or noam.aprs2.net or rotate.aprs.net all of which are true APRS-IS servers.

      Your weather station is still only delivering its data to the CWOP servers which are a black-hole dump to the National Weather Service.  aprs.fi seems to have a feed from there, but I was told not to encourage client use of those servers.

      Hello Lynn,
      I see a lot of weather stations on APRSIS32 but it still won’t show mine...Not sure what I’m doing wrong....I use the software program WUHU216HW’s CWOP portion to sent my weather data...Help?...thanks,Mark.
      Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 1:08 PM
      Subject: [aprsisce] Weather Stations (was: EDCA Drive a GPX)

      Are you looking for weather stations that are on the main APRS-IS?  Or non-amateur CWOP weather stations that have their own private network?

      WUHU216HW is what?  Software?  hardware?  Or your weather station ID?

      On 6/29/2013 1:55 PM, Mark Clayton wrote:
      Fred hello or any group member......
      Help!!..When I run the APRSIS32 It will not show any WX stations including my own...I a’m using WUHU216HW for sending my wireless info out..no luck...thank so much for this group...Mark,N5AZQ.

      Fred N7FMH