Re: [aprsisce] Filtering by APRS client

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2013
      u/ is part of the standard APRS-IS filter set.  The only filter extension provided by APRSISCE/32 APRS-IS servers is a + modifier that acts as an AND in filter terms, similar to how the standard - modifier is a NOT.  Non-modified terms are OR'd together, a hit on any of them passes the packet.

      On 6/30/2013 11:45 AM, Adam Mahnke wrote:
      In APRSIS32 there is a platform option under the view menu.

      Lynn was showing me something about the "u/" filter, which is unproto

      I know how it works for his private server, but I'm not sure if it works on the normal APRSIS stream.

      u/APWA* is his new APRSISDR

      Adam
      KC2ANT

      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      From: julian.g4ilo@...
      Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:26:54 +0000
      Subject: [aprsisce] Filtering by APRS client

      Could someone tell me what filter to use which would show me only the users of a particular APRS client?

      Julian, G4ILO