New map!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      As I was running this morning, with my shotgun in one hand and machete in
      the other, I realized it is sound advise to take up running! I ran faster
      than my friend. Sorry buddy!

      http://www.mapofthedead.com/map#15.00/27.9960/-80.6607

      http://c.tiles.mapbox.com/v3/jeffmerrick.map-tnw3k3na/15/9042/13727.png

      APRSISCE/32 data:
      Server: c.tiles.mapbox.com

      Zoom level 16 has a blue background.
      The icons on the webpage are not part of the tiles.

      If you have an iPhone, play the game.

      Fred Hillhouse Jr
      http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?N7FMH
    • Adam Mahnke