Re: [aprsisce] Android Users - Please read

  • Charles Blackburn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2013
      Hi Lynn

      I can't get onto yahoo groups website at work, but i have an HTC
      Thunderbolt and am interested in helping.

      If you can add the same email address as I use on here to the group for
      me, that would be appreciated.

      charlie
    • w7boz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
        Lynn,

        I have a Samsung Behold II, and my HTC HD2 dual boot. Both are running Android. I am more than willing to help. Let me know what you need.

        Kevin
        W7BOZ
        "

        > Don't get your hopes too high, but I'm looking for a few Android phone
        > users that are all of the following:
        >
        > a) willing to reboot their phone (hopefully not required!)
        > b) willing to try out some very new software (as in pretty dumb)
        > c) patient with developers that are learning new things (me, specifically)
        > d) knowledgeable in how to install an .apk that does NOT come from
        > Google Play
        > e) willing to give feedback and answer pointed questions
        > f) not too anxious for actually usable software!
        >
        > All of this comes at my normal support pay scale of absolutely zero $$,
        > but eventually, possibly, some notoriety and "early adopters" claims.
        >
        > Just join the APRSISDR Yahoo group and provide information as to who you
        > are and what Android device you have.

        > PS. Discussion of this topic in the APRSISCE Yahoo group is NOT
        > welcome. If you're interested in APRS on Android, join the other
        > group. There's a LONG road ahead before I might consider merging the
        > support group threads.

      • Adam Mahnke
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
          Just submitted for Membership Lynn. Looking forward to helping out.

          Adam
          KC2ANT

          To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com