Android Users - Please read

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2013
      Don't get your hopes too high, but I'm looking for a few Android phone
      users that are all of the following:

      a) willing to reboot their phone (hopefully not required!)
      b) willing to try out some very new software (as in pretty dumb)
      c) patient with developers that are learning new things (me, specifically)
      d) knowledgeable in how to install an .apk that does NOT come from
      Google Play
      e) willing to give feedback and answer pointed questions
      f) not too anxious for actually usable software!

      All of this comes at my normal support pay scale of absolutely zero $$,
      but eventually, possibly, some notoriety and "early adopters" claims.

      Just join the APRSISDR Yahoo group and provide information as to who you
      are and what Android device you have.

      PS. Discussion of this topic in the APRSISCE Yahoo group is NOT
      welcome. If you're interested in APRS on Android, join the other
      group. There's a LONG road ahead before I might consider merging the
      support group threads.
    • Charles Blackburn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2013
        Hi Lynn

        I can't get onto yahoo groups website at work, but i have an HTC
        Thunderbolt and am interested in helping.

        If you can add the same email address as I use on here to the group for
        me, that would be appreciated.

        charlie
      • w7boz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
          Lynn,

          I have a Samsung Behold II, and my HTC HD2 dual boot. Both are running Android. I am more than willing to help. Let me know what you need.

          Kevin
          W7BOZ
          "

          > Don't get your hopes too high, but I'm looking for a few Android phone
          > users that are all of the following:
          >
          > a) willing to reboot their phone (hopefully not required!)
          > b) willing to try out some very new software (as in pretty dumb)
          > c) patient with developers that are learning new things (me, specifically)
          > d) knowledgeable in how to install an .apk that does NOT come from
          > Google Play
          > e) willing to give feedback and answer pointed questions
          > f) not too anxious for actually usable software!
          >
          > All of this comes at my normal support pay scale of absolutely zero $$,
          > but eventually, possibly, some notoriety and "early adopters" claims.
          >
          > Just join the APRSISDR Yahoo group and provide information as to who you
          > are and what Android device you have.

          > PS. Discussion of this topic in the APRSISCE Yahoo group is NOT
          > welcome. If you're interested in APRS on Android, join the other
          > group. There's a LONG road ahead before I might consider merging the
          > support group threads.

        • Adam Mahnke
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
            Just submitted for Membership Lynn. Looking forward to helping out.

            Adam
            KC2ANT

            To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com