Re: [aprsisce] settings for TT4 & Aprisce

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2013
      Oops, thought I had the wiki referenced right at the top.
      That is the MOST important part - referencing the WIKI with the actual port setup.

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2013
        Thanks I now have a place to start I like to know the "why" of things so I'll read about all you guys have told me I may get smarter yet.
        old people like old dogs are hard to train.
        and I'm old feeling older everyday.
        Larry

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2013
          Grandma always told me - "Age just comes with time."

          She lived to be 101 years of age (time)!

          Robert Giuliano
          KB8RCO

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 11, 2013
            A wise woman your Grandmother not trying to top you but my Grandmother lived to 103, her husband my Grandfather only made it to 40.
            Larry KB8EMD