Re: [aprsisce] Re: APRSIS32 with TinyTrak4

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 10, 2013
      Just looking at the schematic of the J2 (computer/GPS port), there isn't a pin connection to anything that is usable for swicthing banks (unless you do as I suggested and jumper from J1-4 to J2-9).  Although it doesn't appear to have anything means on the "stock" TT4BT adaptor.
         Only thing I see is the "Connected LED"

      I use the Sparkfun SMiRF Silver which does break out RTS and CTS pins.  Their documentation says these pins are NOT used in the default profile, and are "ACTIVE LOW".  That leaves some options.  I don't see any way of accessing PIO11 (RTS) in the available documentation.

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO