All what?

  • g4ilo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
      When I restore APRSIS32 from the taskbar or pan the map, the word "all" appears next to the middle of the left hand scroll bar. After a few seconds it disappears. Has anyone else seen this?

      Julian, G4ILO
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
        Change Toolbar-->View to "NONE" and it becomes "one": only showing "ME". Or is that you, I am not sure ;)
        Then try "Buddies" and again it is different.

        It was a useful add-on sometime ago.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
          It is my programmer's defense against people not seeing stations on the map.  It reflects the View settings and provides a visual clue that you may not be seeing all stations.