Re: [aprsisce] Frequency monitor

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 6, 2013
      YES WE DO!

      Most have the same callsign (different SSIDs most letters)

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 6, 2013
        THANK YOU...Why won't the menu that activates it not de activate it?

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2013
          When that frequency monitor window pops up it stops the action I am currently working with. The menu I had opened disappears and that frequency box takes up 1/3 of the screen. That is what was annoying. It doesn't have to be so prominent. a 2X2 box instead of 3X6 the way it is now and have it wait until the operation I have active is done to pop up. Now I have to wait till it is cleared out before I can do my function.

          thanks,
          Chris

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 6, 2013
            Right click on the Frequency Monitor window and change the Font Size to
            a smaller number. Then close the window. The next time it opens, it
            will be smaller.

            Sometime I need to figure out why it dumps menus when it opens. That's a
            bug, IMHO, and unintended.

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 6, 2013
              The Enables / Frequency menu option does disable it, but only if it is
              visible when you hit it. If you simply select it again after it is
              made visible, it will disable the window. Call it "developer's
              prerogative".