Context sensitive help

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2013

      Going to restart doing the context sensitive help, I started ages ago.

      The idea here is it will have link points for the software to jump to, which will stay the same. But the text within those link points can change to suite different languages. And even allow Lynn to link to the file or a separate one to allow the menus to be in different languages.

      Will start on this and post it up when I have got it done a bit.

      Will do it plain text to start, just so Lynn can understand J

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner