OSM Server

  • michaelhopwood_ke5eua
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
      Lynn, took me a couple tries but I finally got a tile server working in vm. I am just going to server Louisiana right now until I beef my system up then I will do the south. Louisiana OSM is little over 2GB so not to bad.

      Again, thank you.

      Michael
      KE5EUA
    • michaelhopwood_ke5eua
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
        I forgot to ask this but the APRSIS32.osm file, could I theoretically place my louisiana osm file in its place?

        Michael
        KE5EUA