Re: [aprsisce] Re: Timer for Bulletins (feature request)

  • Robert Bruninga
    Message 1 of 8 , May 25 10:15 AM
      This has been done since 1996. First in APRSdata (dos) and later in
      DIGIned and others. They geneerate an OBJECT for the ISS that
      includes both the uplink and downlink making it possible to tune the
      ISS while mobile.

      No need for a bulletin. They even include the % so that the elevation
      angle is spoken.

      Oh, they also did send out a once every 10 minute DXobject that would
      get collected in the radio's DX list showing the times of the next 4
      passes. All in one packet.

      Bob, WB4APR