Re: [aprsisce] aprsce.com registration

    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2013
      APRSISCE/32 is not the same as APRS/CE. The similarity in name is
      simply due to a similarity in the way programmers think.

      There is not, nor should there ever be, a registration fee for amateur
      radio use of APRSISCE/32. If you already have a passcode, and have
      downloaded the appropriate version of APRSISCE/32 from the Wiki
      downloads page (http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/downloads), then you're good
      to go.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2013

        Just checked and that software seems not to have been updated in 10 years. Apparently it will work without paying $40 but will not save settings

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner

        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2013
          Wow I feel kinda silly now. I just realized the name difference. Very similar names indeed. I have already downloaded the file I need for my webdt 366.

          Thank you,
          Michael Hopwood
          KE5EUA

          P.S.- Lynn, when you first wrote the software did you only release it via email, I remember tying a windows mobile aprs software back in 2009. Again 2 letters can really mess with someone.