KISS mode for APRS done in 141A (ALE) or ALE400

  • Steinar Aanesland
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      Hi all

      Some of you probably know this, but Patrick f6cte has made a KISS mode
      for APRS done in 141A (ALE) or ALE400.

      I am on 14094 +1500Hz in ALE400/KISS and using APRSIS32 .
      Try to connect .

      ---

      I am cross posting a mail from Patrick with a link to the beta of Multipsk.

      LA5VNA S

      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2013

        I am playing with APRS on PSK at the moment will give it a go

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner