Re: [aprsisce] Messaging feature request for APRSISCE32

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2013
      On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:06 PM, Tony VE6MVP <tony@...> wrote:

      > A little bit of an inversion on right now so my system is decoding 4 or 5
      > digis that are about another 20 or 40 miles away than usual. But still 10
      > or 20 seconds of dead silence and then a burst of activity. And I'm
      > hearing some packets which are too "muddy" to be decoded.

      When I get my PPG airborne, I'll put my HT on crossband repeat and let
      you have a listen to the channel activity from 1000 feet AGL or so.
      I'll have to give you a shout on the local repeater from a couple
      hundred km away, and we'll figure out a UHF frequency for you to
      listen to. You could tune the D710 to the UHF frequency and try
      decoding packets too...