APRSCE on my TILT 2

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2013
      Can I run the program entirely on the sd card, (Maps,XML file and all logs)???

      Thanks
      Rick/kd4dra
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2013
        Only if you tell Windows Mobile to put your "My Documents" folder there
        somehow. APRSISCE puts the configuration XML and the LOGs in My
        Documents so that it syncs to your main PC for easy access.

        Maps I keep on the SD card, for sure.