Re: [aprsisce] Chrome browser on android

  • Guilford Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      Yes. It does that.

      --
      - gil -
      Musings and Meanderings at captainjustice.net {that's NEW} (has a link where you can subscribe to scintillating updates!)
      "I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go in harm's way."
      --- John Paul Jones (later adopted by the US Navy's Special Boat Units)

      On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Stephen Atkins <stephen.atkins@...> wrote:

      I was trying to send to that group but wasn't paying enough attention to the "TO" field.  Sorry folks.

      Stephen

      On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      Seems like this would be a better question for the aprsfi Google group at

      https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aprsfi

      On 5/9/2013 11:00 PM, Stephen Atkins wrote:

      I've tried using aprs.fi on the chrome browser on andoid and every time i try scrolling around the map it opens the keyboard. This is on a samsung galaxy note 1. It doesn't do this with the samsung browser but that browser isn't as good. Has anyone else seen this?

      Stephen