Re: [aprsisce] OT D700

    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2013
      If you gave us a callsign, we could at least start looking at the
      packets even if we can't communicate with this individual.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device

      Message 2 of 8 , May 10, 2013

        Sure he is not on at the moment, and I have told him he needs to change his path settings.

        2E0PSV

        href="http://aprsisce.wikidot.com">http://aprsisce.wikidot.com